This is an Amelia Earhart timeline infographic
I created for the Marianas Variety Newspaper.
It's being made available to share with your friends!
Post on your wall or refrigerator!
Use a screensaver! Share on Facebook and Twitter!
• Click here
to view/download the PDF
• Click here
to view/download the JPG
NEW! (click to order):
What this is: With all the renewed interest in the Saipan connection to Amelia Earhart's and Fred Noonan's fate, I've created an expanded tour guide booklet for those who've taken my WWII/Amelia tours, those who have yet to, and those who are simply fascinated by her story!
This 26-page tour supplement includes
• Contemporary photos of sites on Saipan seen during your Amelia Earhart tour
• The story, as told by Marshall island and Saipan residents
• Lockheed Electra facts and trivia
• Photos of Japanese era Saipan (what Amelia saw)
• The controversial Jaluit Atoll photograph
• Facts and trivia about life on Saipan then and now
• Photo Gallery of Amelia from infancy to adulthood
• plus: the expanded version of the "Real Story" article/infographic I created for the Marianas Variety
See the Variety article here
All for only $12.95 + $3.59shipping (continental US)
or here via Paypal
Allow 10-14 days for delivery anywhere in the US!
Don't be a Saipan denier! Order here